* ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. SWEEPSTAKES ENDS AT 4:59 PST ON 8/23/2012.
* WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED DIRECTLY & ANNOUNCED ON OUR BLOG ON 8/24/2012.
* FOR OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES & CONDITIONS, CLICK HERE.
SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND CONDITIONS
Nasty Gal™ “#NGFW” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”)
OFFICIAL RULES (THE “RULES”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. NO PURCHASE OF ANY GOOD OR SERVICE WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THESE RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND THE SPONSOR (AS DEFINED BELOW) AND AS SUCH, THEY SHALL GOVERN YOUR ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL MATTERS RELATED THERETO. BY ENTERING THESE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT IN ANY WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR OTHERWISE ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS RULES AND REGULATIONS. http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php
1. SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Nasty Gal Inc., 523 W. 6th Street, Suite 330, Los Angeles, CA 90014 (the “Sponsor”).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins on August 15th, 2012 at 1:00 pm PST and ends on August 23rd, 2012 at 4:59pm PST (such period referred to hereinafter as the “Sweepstakes Period”). All Sweepstakes entries must be received from eligible entrants during such Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsor’s designated Sweepstakes computer at its offices shall be and is the official time keeping device for online entry into the Sweepstakes. No entries into the Sweepstakes will be accepted before or after the Sweepstakes Period. No entries will be accepted from ineligible entrants or in abrogation of these Rules.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Sweepstakes Territory”) who are 21 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period. Employees of the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions and all advertising agencies, printers, promotional agencies and families of each involved in this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate, enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited.
4. HOW TO ENTER. The Sweepstakes encourages persons entering (“Entrants” “you” or “your”) to (a) “like” the Nasty Gal Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/NastyGal and submit your email to the “#NGFW” Facebook tab application, or (b) submit your email to the “#NGFW” landing page on Sponsor’s site at http://www.nastygal.com/ngfw-sweepstakes, each during the Sweepstakes Period. Alternatively, you may enter the Sweepstakes by mail, by hand-printing the words “#NGFW” Sweepstakes, along with your name, date of birth, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, and e-mail address on a 3” x 5” card and mail it in an envelope to: Nasty Gal “#NGFW” Sweepstakes, 523 West 6th Street, Suite 330, Los Angeles, CA 90014, Attn: Marketing Department. All mailed-in entries must be received by August 23rd, 2012, prior to the day’s drawing. Limit one entry per person and one entry per email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Such eligible entrants will be eligible for the Prize described below subject to the terms and conditions herein.
Subject only to rights in your Personal Information, as set forth below, ALL ENTRIES UPON SUBMISSION BECOME THE PROPERTY OF SPONSOR AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED OR ACKNOWLEDGED.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION: There will be one (1) Prize awarded. The Prize consists solely of (a) two (2) round trip coach airfare tickets from the major commercial airport nearest the Winner’s primary residence to New York, NY (ARV $1,500.00), (b) one (1) standard hotel room for two (2) nights at The Dream Hotel (ARV $1,000.00), (c) two (2) invites to the Sponsor’s launch party to be held on Friday, September 7, 2012 (time, venue and date subject to change, including cancellation, in Sponsor’s sole discretion), and (d) one (1) five hundred dollar ($500.00 USD) gift card to use solely in Sponsor’s online retail store located at www.nastygal.com.
The total approximate value of the Prize is $3,000.00 USD, depending upon the exact itinerary. Actual value may vary based on various factors, including fluctuations in price for airfare and/or accommodations, and distance between the point of departure and the destination. Ground transportation, meals, in-room or other personal charges at lodging (e.g., mini-bar, movies), telephone calls, gratuities, incidentals, and all other expenses are not included. Winner and travel companion must be available to travel on the same itinerary. Trip must be booked by August 28th, 2012 and completed by September 9th, 2012, and may be subject to certain other restrictions, including, without limitation, blackout dates. Sponsor will attempt to accommodate Winner's preferred itinerary, but all specifics thereof will be at Sponsor's sole discretion. If, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to Winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation may be substituted for round trip air travel. Travel companion must be 21 years of age or older as of the date of departure.
6. TAXES: All federal, state, and local tax liabilities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner is responsible for the reporting and payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income taxes) associated with the Prize and will and hereby do hold Sponsor harmless from liability for failure to timely report and/or pay such taxes. An IRS form 1099 will be issued if the value of the total prize meets the IRS reporting threshold. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to any Winner, potential Winner or Entrant who is unable to accept or utilize the Prize as described herein. In the case of a Winner’s forfeiture of the Prize, Sponsor may select another winner according to these Rules.
7. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) selected Entrant will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries on or about August 24th, 2012 by Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right to require any selected Entrant to sign and deliver to Sponsor’s satisfaction a waiver, release, confirmation of eligibility, and any other documentation under and compliance with these Rules. The Sponsor or its designee will attempt to contact the selected Entrant by email. Two (2) attempts will be made during the two (2) days following the date Sponsor first tries to notify the selected Entrant. The selected Entrant will also be announced on the Sponsor’s blog at http://blog.nastygal.com/ on or around August 24th, 2012. If any selected Entrant cannot be contacted within such two (2) day period, or if the Prize notification is returned or reported as undeliverable, or if a selected Entrant (whether or not contacted) is deemed to be ineligible or disqualified (which shall be in the Sponsor’s sole discretion), or if a selected Entrant fails to, is unable to or is unwilling to comply with these Rules, or if a selected Entrant fails to, is unable to or is unwilling within three (3) days of receipt to sign and deliver to Sponsor’s satisfaction a waiver, release, confirmation of eligibility, and any other documentation under and compliance with these Rules, then that selected Entrant forfeits all rights to win the Sweepstakes or receive the Prize and will be deemed disqualified. In such case, another entry will be drawn. This process may be repeated until the Prize has been awarded and delivered, upon which event such Entrant will be declared the “Winner” of the Sweepstakes. All findings, determinations and decisions of the Sponsor or its designees may be made in the Sponsor’s or its designee’s (s) sole discretion and are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes and in all respects.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION: No substitution for the Prize or any portion thereof awarded in this Sweepstakes will be permitted. The Prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize that is not used is forfeited. Sponsor may provide a substitute for the Prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Sweepstakes and are equal regardless of method of entry.
11. WARRANTIES AND CONSENTS. By entering this Sweepstakes, you: (a) represent and warrant that (i) you have read, and agree to be bound by, these Rules (which also posted at http://www.nastygal.com/ngfw-sweepstakes#rules) and any applicable policies or procedures posted by Facebook related to the conduct of this Sweepstakes or otherwise, (ii) you are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes in accordance with these Rules, and (iii) all of the information provided as part of your Entry is accurate, does not violate any third party’s legal rights (including without limitation rights of privacy and publicity), and otherwise does not violate any applicable law; (b) consent to the use of your name, age, photograph, voice, image, address, and/or likeness by Sponsor for promotional purposes (whether online, in print or through any other media now known or hereafter developed), without additional compensation or authorization unless prohibited by law; (c) agree to be bound by the interpretations of these Rules by Sponsor, which are final and controlling in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; and (d) acknowledge that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or any Affiliate thereof.
You will take all further acts necessary to effectuate the intent of these Rules, including, without limitation, executing and delivering to the Sponsor, all such agreements, contracts and any other documents to confirm compliance with the Rules.
12. INDEMNIFICATION; RELEASE. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AND THE WINNER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, DAMAGES, CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION (HOWEVER NAMED OR DESCRIBED), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF) AWARDED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. AS USED IN THESE RULES, “RELEASED PARTY(IES)” MEANS AND INCLUDES, SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, FACEBOOK, SPONSOR’S MARKETING PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS AND ADVERTISING AND/OR PROMOTION AGENCIES, ANY PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING, SUPPLYING, FULFILLING, DELIVERING OR HONORING ANY PRIZE, ANY OF THE CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, ANY OF THE AFFILIATES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING AND ANY OF THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING. ANY RECOURSE YOU HAVE REGARDING ANY SUCH LIABILITY, CLAIMS, INJURIES, LOSSES, HARM OR DAMAGES IS LIMITED SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY TO THE SPONSOR AND NOT TO ANY OTHER RELEASED PARTY NOR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY. FOR PURPOSES OF THESE RULES, AN “AFFILIATE” OF AN ENTITY, ASSOCIATION, BUSINESS OR OTHER SPECIFIED PERSON IS AN ENTITY, ASSOCIATION, BUSINESS OR PERSON THAT DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH ONE OR MORE INTERMEDIARIES, CONTROLS, OR IS CONTROLLED BY, OR IS UNDER COMMON CONTROL WITH, SUCH SPECIFIED ENTITY, ASSOCIATION, BUSINESS OR PERSON.
Entrants and the Winner shall release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor or any of the Released Parties, further covenant not to sue Sponsor or any of the other Released Parties and hereby acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor any Released Party has made or is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or the Prize (or any portion thereof).
13. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS:
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
You expressly waive and release any right or benefit which you have or may have under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California, to the full extent that you may waive all such rights and benefits pertaining to the matters released here. In connection with such waiver and relinquishment, you acknowledge that you are aware that you may hereafter discover claims presently unknown or unsuspected, or facts in addition to or different from those which you now know or believe to be true, with respect to the matters released herein; nevertheless, it is your intention through this release to fully and finally and forever settle and release all such matters and claims relative thereto, which do not exist, may exist or heretofore have existed between yourself and Sponsor or Facebook. The release herein given shall be and remain in effect as a full and complete release of such claims and matters notwithstanding the discovery or existence of any such additional or different claims or facts relative thereto.
13. DISCLAIMERS. Sponsor and the Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical problems of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, computer systems, servers, providers, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries; (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize (or any portion thereof); (6) incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible or misdirected mail/e-mails; or (7) any damage to any Entrant's computer system/software related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason an Entrant's Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes at the discretion of the Sponsor.
Sponsor is not responsible for, or for any. Sponsor is not responsible for.
SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WITH REGARD TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE PRIZE (OR ANY SUBSTITUTION) OR ANY COMPONENT OF THE PRIZE (OR ANY SUBSTITUTION). ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU OR ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE A WEBSITE OR SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED MECHANISM OR PROCESS OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall, in addition to any limits and exclusions provided for elsewhere in these Rules, be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees or litigation, arbitration or mediation costs or expenses of any kind. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPONSOR OR ANY OTHER RELEASED PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT IN THE AGGREGATE (REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF CLAIMS OR CLAIMANTS, AND REGARDLESS OF THE TIMING OF CLAIMS) EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE DESCRIBED IN THESE RULES, NOR FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OF, OR THEORY OF RELIEF REGARDING, ANY CLAIM OR ACTION (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY FORM OF NEGLIGENCE OR STATUTORY OR REGULATORY VIOLATION) AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SPONSOR OR ANY OTHER RELEASED PARTY WAS AWARE OR NOTIFIED OF THE HARM, DAMAGE OR LOSS SUFFERED OR ALLEGED.
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION. Except where prohibited, Entrants and the Winner agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the Prize (or any portion thereof) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the California courts (state and federal) sitting in Los Angeles County. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrants, the Winner and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
15. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason in its sole discretion, including if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Potential winners may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning Entry. All on-line entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account, which may be identified by reverse domain name search. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's email account to receive e-mail. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes or disqualify an Entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond Sponsor's control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without any further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to abbreviate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award the Prize from among all valid and eligible Entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated in these Rules.
16. INTERNET. The use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation that permits you to automatically enter repeatedly and any use of will void all such submissions by such methods and will result in your disqualification from the Sweepstakes. You may not enter the Sweepstakes with multiple entries or use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple registrants. Any one who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeit any prize won. In the event that the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor will randomly select the winners for the Sweepstakes from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation/termination. Proof of entering information on the Site is not considered proof of delivery or receipt by the Sponsor. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed or misdirected, or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, or for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from your participation in the Sweepstakes or the downloading or accessing of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
17. OWNERSHIP AND OTHER RIGHTS. Sponsor will solely and exclusively own all right, title and interest in and to the Sweepstakes Materials (as defined below), in perpetuity and throughout the universe and in all media and forms of expression and communication now known or hereafter developed.
“Sweepstakes Materials” include, to the extent applicable (1) any information and material submitted by you in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (2) subject to your rights in your Personal Information, your Entry and any other forms, documentation or releases required to be submitted by you for the Sweepstakes, whether submitted to the Sponsor prior to or after the drawing. The Sweepstakes Materials have been specially ordered by Sponsor, and, therefore, will be deemed under US law, as “work made for hire” (in the US, under section 101 of the Copyright Act of 1976 as amended); but if the Sweepstakes Materials in whole or in part are not a “work made for hire,” you shall and hereby do irrevocably assign, convey, and transfer to Sponsor all right, title, and interest throughout the universe in perpetuity in and to such Sweepstakes Materials, without any obligation to pay additional consideration for the use or exploitation thereof. You will not retain any right, title or interest whatsoever in the Sweepstakes Materials, including, without limitation, a “license back,” rights of attribution; claims based on “moral rights” and similar theories; and liens, encumbrances and the like. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on the foregoing. You shall not assert, nor assist or authorize any third party in asserting, any claim inconsistent with this paragraph or the following paragraph.
You will take all further acts necessary to effectuate the intent of these Rules, including, without limitation, executing and delivering to the Sponsor, all such agreements, contracts and any other documents to confirm Sponsor’s ownership of the Sweepstakes Materials. To the extent that you own (presently or in the future) any intellectual property rights that were not created in connection with the Sweepstakes Materials, but that may be necessary for Sponsor’s exercise of the rights assigned to it above (“Related Rights”), you agree to and do hereby grant to Sponsor, or will cause to be granted to Sponsor, at your cost and expense, a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable right and license to use, copy, manufacture, distribute, translate, perform, modify, display, transmit, create derivative works of, make, have made, offer to sell, sell, import, and otherwise exploit any such Related Rights to the extent necessary to enable Sponsor to exercise all rights assigned to Sponsor under these Rules.
18. WINNERS’ NAME. For the name of the Winner(s) (available after August 27th, 2012) or a copy of these Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Nasty Gal “#NGFW” Sweepstakes - WINNERS - or - OFFICIAL RULES (please specify), 523 West 6th Street, Suite 330, Los Angeles, CA, 90014 Attn: Marketing Department. Requests received more than thirty (30) days after the completion of the Sweepstakes Period will not be honored.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
Nasty Gal™ is a pending trademark of Sponsor.
© 2012 Nasty Gal Inc. All rights reserved.