Due to the areas impacted by bushfires, smoke haze and severe weather, there could be potential delivery delays. We are working closely with the courier to get your haul to you as soon as possible. Please allow extra time for delivery.
Order Tracking & Status
Tracking Your Order
Once you’ve received your dispatch email you can check the status of your order anytime. Here’s how: click on 'My Account' and simply place your order number into the ‘Track my order’ box.
Changing or Cancelling Your Order
Unfortunately, once you've placed your order, our warehouse team will have already started processing it (we’re fast)! So we would be unable to make any changes. Find out more info on our cancellation policy here.
You may email us here Please reference your previous order number.
Returning Your Order
Want a fully tracked, cost effective and convenient way to send returns? Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
- Log onto our portal here. Tell us what you are returning and why. Pay for the postage and print off your label. Returns are a standard charge all year round and you can track them as they make their way back to our Australian hub in Sydney.
- Post if off! Make sure you keep your proof of postage!
- Your return arrives back at Nasty Gal. Our team will make sure all is in order and authorise your refund - this could take us up to 3 days once it arrives back in our warehouse.
- Your refund is on its way. This can take up to 7 days to show in your account and is dependent on your bank's processing time.
- Please note: In the event of a discrepancy between the value of the returns entered in the portal and the actual items received we reserve the right to recover any shortfall from you. Don't worry, if this does happen we will contact you first.
Here's the fine print. You’ve got 28 days starting from the day you receive your order. All original tags must be attached. For hygiene reasons, pierced jewelry is non-refundable, and we ask that you try on swimwear and lingerie over your own underwear and keep the seal intact or else we can’t accept them back.