Returns & Refunds28 days to return
How do I return?
Repack your items
No packaging, no problem! Just pop your items in something non see-through, sealable & waterproof.
Login to our returns portal by clicking the ‘start return’ button
You will need your order number and email/last 4 digits of your phone number, so please make a note of these before continuing.
Select your preferred return option
(Print returns label at home or in store options). You can find out the postage price in the portal or you will be asked to download a returns label and pay for postage at your local post office.
Once you have processed and paid for your return in the portal you're ready to post it off!
Make sure you keep proof of postage and use a trackable service.
Keep an eye on your return tracking.
You'll get an email once we receive your returned item.
Good to know
- We’ve gone paperless! You’ll no longer receive a delivery note in your parcel. Select your preferred return method and get your trackable returns label, just follow the easy steps above.
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on fashion face masks, cosmetics, pierced jewellery, swimwear or lingerie, if the seal has been broken or is no longer in place. Items must be unworn and unwashed with the original labels attached. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- For International returns you will need to pay for your return, you can find out the postage price in the portal or you will be asked to download a returns label and pay for postage at your local post office. Please use a trackable service and keep your proof of postage receipt until after your refund is processed.
- You’ve got 28 days to send something back to us from the day you receive it.
- If you return via the portal, it can take up to 3 days for your return to arrive to us and, up to 7 days for your refund to show in your account depending on your bank's processing time. If you've waited more than 14 days with no email from us then please get in touch.